Wednesday, 19 October 2011

textiles workshop and more blobs.........

We had a workshop for textiles today... you know.. the optional kind.    Textiles is good... not very often my chosen path but, hells ... I do believe that I don"t have a chosen path right now :P

So anyways... what I really wanted was to learn some techniques that I didn't already know, but that kind of didn't happen... we just got a few suggestions what to do... but it's okay... I made a kind of patchwork applique thingy... thats probably not the technical term for it, but I think I did mention I was going to fail my course :(  

So.. it will look good in a textiles sketchbook.

Painting workshop sketchbooks need to be handed in tomorrow... that's my blobs of a few days back, for the uninformed.  So this evening was more blobs and a few splashes of colour :P  In the brief, it says black and white, but I have done those parts so I am thinking that the colour counts as taking it further and besides it's my response to my research, so i assume this is on an even keel :)

anyway... now I have given up, and shall hope for the best.... probably get the worst though :P

No comments:

Post a Comment