So... today we handed in paint workshop stuff.... you know... paints still not dried... research that isn't relevant :P that kind of stuff.
And it's off to Sculpture.... (Finally a tutor tht can... well... tutor...!) but that was our run of the good stuff because the workshop was freezing :(...
Oh well, can't have it all I guess :P
So anyways... we made sculptures out of plaster and straw..... Quite liked it myself, not sure that anyone else did though. Well, they may have done, they just forgot to tell me they did that was all :P
Then heaps of research... I think there are about 12 artists to research :(... probably nore knowing my extreme good luck.
Only got a 2.2 for painting... I think she marked me down because I left the brown tape around the edge of the stretched paper :( thought it was kind of effective myself.... well, that and I was running a bit late :P
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment