So anyway, so far, we have learned to draw blobs and to admire other peoples blobs :( I'm a little convinced that fine art isnt my forte. I really cant see unmade beds and dead sheep as at all artistic :P. oh and last week we drew many cardboard boxes in perspective, and an unattractive skyline in negative space. This is just me being negative. I can see why they do it, and it does make you look at things in a different way (not the dead sheep - there is no different way to look at a dead sheep - I mean how did he make a sheep... oh i know... he didnt... it was already there). But, I really don't want to draw blobs. I want to draw people, or animals (live) or trees or something that lives ( not really any concrete...).
Im going to fail this course, aren't I!
I should re name this blog.... I think i shall add to it ... here goes....
No comments:
Post a Comment