Monday, 17 October 2011

I'm not entirely sure that I'm going to be soooo good at this :P

Well... it was a good idea at the time...

I'm not convinced that it was the best idea ever... at least it was... only it wasn't ...

Anyway, I appear to  be at uni, and floundering wildly with no clear idea of what the heck I should be doing.  Everyone else will be fine, but me??  I'm not so sure i will ever get the hang of this :P

But all that aside i have a dyslexia assessment arranged.  Not sure I have dyslexia, i may just have a good old fashioned case of stupidity.   it's getting a little annoying having to keep rewriting this and putting in caps etc... but i dont want you to think i don't put in caps... so this is going to take forevever :(... actually.. I give up... you have to put up with my bad punctuation.   I was always pretty convinced that i was really intelligent before this :P... uni is so ruining my good opinion of myself.  Hence the bad idea .

Anyway the whole idea of this was that un-findable on the internet is the uni Sketchbook examples of how a uni sketchbook should look :P  How about the poor fools like me, who need an example before they can begin being amazing... i havent a clue whats meant to go in this... but thats not really going to help is it... and besides  which my only offering is to post my own sketchbooks which are probably all totally not how they are meant to be... couldn't someone else have done this so i could copy them :P

No comments:

Post a Comment