...is when you are quite happily floundering as normal waiting for yr tutors to wander to you... (seems reasonable .. right... as they have stated that they will split the group and come to everyone in turn...) So yr quite happily embroidering an apple on a branch, cos they recently introduced you to this..., and out of the mist.. A tutor appears... given that they have pulled up a seat with all yr near neighbours... you smile somewhat stupidly but expectantly at an adjacent pew, which they proceed to ignore whilst hovering, intent on escape and muttering.... ahhh ... laura... yr ok aren't you... Errrr... No! Arent I paying £4000 per year to not be skipped past .
So when you mutter .... not really... they then hover for just a few seconds longer and then vanish once more into the mist....
It really wasnt worth leaving my bed for....
And now I have to leave my bed again... for a tutorial :( (I do hope it last for more than 2 minutes...)
No comments:
Post a Comment