Thursday, 26 April 2012

It's a bit later.... Hand in for essay is looming :P.  Everything else is handed in already (which is good)... Results?... yeah... anyway, I have no idea when we get those... but i will let you know.  I'll post my  (really bad..) essay on here... (After it's marked of course...).

Anyhow, these days, we are helping with the degree show... Painting boards and stuff.... for level 6's, in between major panic sessions with essay... (well, thts a lie really... but i probably should panic... maybe tomorrow...)  Today I have a tutorial at 12, so that should tell me how amazing  (or appalling) my essay is.

Then I have a dyslexic tutorial??  first ever... couldn't fit me in before apparently.... but I fear tis too late to save my essay.... besides I refuse to rewrite the damn thing... I shall merely fail with dignity (as the saying goes... well, actually I just made up the saying.... but who's to know??)

No comments:

Post a Comment