Monday, 7 November 2011

crits :)

we had kind of mini group crits today :P    Hence i hurried in from work armed with masking tape and (mostly) barely relevant items to pin to wall of my (very own) studio space.... we fought for these last week... well, actually... I kind of sat back ( in my own space), and let everyone else scrap for the other spaces.   Its a better way of doing it I find :).

For some strange, completely incomprehensible reason (possibly malice ??) the tutor decided to begin at my wall :P... but  I'm fine with this , as im a great believer in getting it over and done with,  so I proceeded to waffle for a bit about where i am going with my work (I seriously haven't a clue, and think I must have made it up on the spot),  and what i wanted to show... (this would be nothing... but I probably neglected to mention this)... Then we fast forwarded to the other students praising my work (naturally, I have promised to pay them for this)... and this went well I recommend praise, it does great things for the soul and makes you look rather more kindly upon the rest of mankind ( a temporary phenomena, I assure you ).  Then we moved onto everyone elses wall space.

And that was today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment