Okay... so tomorrow its back to the hallowed halls again :) Oh and guess what ???? I didn't even fail the last module.... which, whilst it may not be passing with flying colours its pretty good from my point of view.... as lets face it I was pretty convinced of failure with flying colours, particularly in the group presentations... and we did rather well in the end, with one person missing, cos she left the uni. So anyway, 2'1s abound at the moment... though i havent quite worked out the studio practice module result due to the fact the the mark isnt on there :P... but there are 4 "x's" in the 2'1 boxes and 4 more in the 2'2... but either way it will do me... it's probably 2'2. Two 2'1s and a 2'2 is good by my reckoning :)
I guess it's downhill all the way from now lol...
Oh yh... and i made the most amazing sketchbooks over the hol's.... and leather bound them too :)))) .... I love them... no one else will though... Naturally, I have painted in them... prob all the wrong stuff for the next module ... but .... we'll see again :P :)
No comments:
Post a Comment