Friday, 4 November 2011
presentations
Did I tell you about the presentations??... Probably not, I've been avoiding thinking about them, and besides, Christmas is looming. So anyways.. now I have to learn all about abstract expressionism, and worse still... then... I have to talk about it.... I mean,... come on, i can talk about heaps of stuff... but hells... I'm not even sure that I can say abstract expressionism in one go with out falling over it... ohh.. and better yet... the library (that great source of inspiration in the sky - well, actually its not in the sky, but it made a better sentence), has not a single book on Barnett Newman, or the other guy that I'm doing, who's name i forget, which is really going to help me during the presentation :( But anyway, enough about presentations and more about me... I really want to draw and ignore all this contextual stuff... that would be so much more fun....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment