Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Its been a while.... inspiration hasn't abounded.... this is not good.  I had high hopes for this year, but they are falling a little flat... I begin to think that I would be pretty insulted if a lecturer were to express any kind of admiration for my work.  I appear to be pretty safe on that count for the moment however.

Presentations are over... This is a good thing :).  And I really never ever in several million years, thought I would say this, but I actually enjoyed doing the presentation more than any of my other work.  and lets face it... This is not my field... Im not saying I did well... (probably failed miserably).  But here we have helpful lecturers.... (if a little doubtful taste-wise as  to art...)  ... and yes I know... This is Fine Art... a truly foolish name for something so un-fine...  (I do hope nobody ever reads this...)

Soon (very soon.... after two nightshifts and a pantomime in London) we have assessment... more fun I guess.  I have a wall full of "pretty" stuff... which is a bad start in itself... I'm not good with dark shocking and  disturbing... I dislike being disturbed immensely.

oh, and assessment for textiles is on the same day.  This may be a little better (uni-wise that is) but this I am unsure on... I'll let you know...  Wish it was Christmas......

No comments:

Post a Comment