Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Finally....... :)

Yay :)  finally got my assessment feedback for the essay...... note the smiley face.........  This is because i got  2.1 :)  which is brilliant for me, you understand..... It did however take me forever to write.  I'm happy with this, because lets face it.... essay writing is not my strong point :)

Also... since i last posted on here....... I  think i failed to say that I got my other results too...
actually they were all 2.1s for all three modules... posted one of them , but cant remember which we had first... it will be in previous post.  but 2.1s abound so its good :)  not as good as a 1st .... but there is always next year lol .... anyway... battery is dying on me again... its 2.40am and im only awake because someone I dont know, was kind enough to call me on mobile at 2am  :(   .............  see you next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment