Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Well... It's been a while... It's always a while. I have a good excuse though.  You see, I have been working hard.  Obviously not through choice, you understand.  However, I figured that I should maybe pass the year... I have no desire to continue working and resubmit....

The Picture here is the thing which I worked hard on... it took me forever ( ..a slight oversight on my part.... forever was not meant to be in the equation.. Oh well..)  Our semester theme was Site, so, naturally, I figured that a good site would be someone real...  I think this is a good site :)  My own personal theme was nature... (Ok... so it always is...) and overtaking... and environment and taking back and stuff like that...

My process was using fibre to make something a little bit more substantial.... well needle felting really... this was the bit that took a little longer than anticipated... but I'm liking the resulting overgrowth...

So anyway, I took my 'someone real' along to assessment  with me... and was in luck. (both male assessors)   stuttered my way through what I did any why I did it.... and that was 2 weeks ago ...

Feedback Tutorials happened last week.  I got 2.1 for this... which is better than last semester's 2.2... so is that good? I think they marked me down for not taking advice last semester,  'being conflictive' was the wording I believe....  well actually  for arguing with the powers that be... because lets face it I didn't really want to take the advice... but, now I'm more accommodating.. Is that good either??  I think it was my version of accommodating... anyways maybe I twisted things back around to my way... so I'm good with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment